LAST UPDATED: JUNE 2, 2020
– If you visit or use one of our online services, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
– Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
– If you have questions after reviewing this policy, please send us an email at email@example.com
Information We Collect
– Personal Information
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), voucher numbers, limited location information (for example, a zip code to help you find a nearby Hospital), user name and password. We may also collect payment card information, when you provide such information while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
– Usage and Other Information
Elite Care Assist Mobile
For your convenience, Elite offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through mobile applications and mobile-optimized websites (“Elite Care Assist”). When you interact with us through Elite Mobile, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information) through Elite Mobile.
Use of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
– Processing applications and transactions;
– Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
– Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
– Managing your preferences;
– Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
– Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
– Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
– Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
– For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
– Elite third-party service providers;
– Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
– Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale; and
Linking to Third-Party Websites
Elite App may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, and current city, as well as other information that you choose to make public. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards and secured files. Please note that”
information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecured channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Name, IDs) to us.
Updating Your Information
Please use the Contact Us option on our application, or call or write to us using the contact information listed on our site or our mobile application.